An Online information about traditional Chinese Medicine is available to anyone in the world, wherever you’re from. Conducted only by experienced and registered practitioners in Australia that speak clear English, you can be assured you have information about the highest quality healthcare at your fingertips! You can even select preferred practitioners from our available team. Best of all, you can do it from the comfort of your own home or any convenient location with internet.
After you have filled out the basic questionnaire form, our experienced practitioners can have further discussion with you over live video. Just like a face to face discussion, you will be able to interact with your Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
You will be given advice about how to follow up with consultation and treatment and recommendations.
You can learn more about:
- How to manage your condition from a Traditional Chinese Medicine approach. This may include:
- Specific exercises relating to your condition as appropriate
- Self-Massage and Acupressure as appropriate
- Dietary advice as necessary
In just 5 simple steps:
- Click on add to cart and complete the checkout system.
- Fill out the basic questions form that you will be emailed.
- A Health Spring TCM Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner will assess your form and book an appointment time slot to have your Online face to face discussion.
- Enjoy your time with your experienced practitioner during your session.
- Implement any advice and recommendations that your practitioner has given you.
- Ensure you continue with your other medical treatments and your regular medications.
How long does it take?
Allow 30 minutes approx. You will also be emailed your personalised recommendations.
What about ongoing checkups and support?
Your practitioner will advise you whether you require consultation and treatment.